• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 Blossom AM77

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Since the AM77 is this years darling and last year's darling was the Laser AX it seems that a "Grudge Match" is in order. Or have we stopped doing that on SKITALK?

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Since the AM77 is this years darling and last year's darling was the Laser AX it seems that a "Grudge Match" is in order. Or have we stopped doing that on SKITALK?
Kinda moot if there are no more AXes to be made and all except for maybe 5 have already found their homes.

Probably need to put up the 2023s and against the montero if/ when generally available.

Kyle

Out on the slopes
Skier
I actually really enjoy my White Outs (AM 77) in bumps, and it is not because I am a highly accomplished bump skier. I am slightly north of 200 lbs. so that could account for some of it.

mulva28

Short Turns Enjoyer
Skier
I'm on the 170 with SpeedCom. 5'7" 175lbs. My biggest problem with the AM77 in bumps is that this ski is so easy and automatic on groomers, that I expect the same in steep hard bumps. Gotta give it a little more attention especially with the 131mm tips and big sidecut. Once locked into my skiing, bumps can be a lot of fun on this ski. Flex to release in the bumps, no slide and slam. 170 feels very right for me.

Sponsor