• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Any cardiologist in the house? Atrial Flutter content.

P-Ute

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Tricia,
If Phil won't listen to you, there are other ways to control him.
1615953084288.png

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Take it easy Phil!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I feel pretty good today. The worst part is the soreness in my throat from the oxygen tube and the bandage over the incertion. I am back on the blood thinners and will have a follow up visit in the next couple of days. Day 20 of no alcohol and will continue while on the blood thinners, maybe (hopefully) only another three weeks. This will be the longest I will be without drinking in 50 years. ;)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Dr. office just called. they will be sending a monitor out that I will have to wear for 2 weeks. Follow up visit will be early May. Blood thinners for 3 weeks. Skiing in a week or so... [Channeling inner @KingGrump] I take it easy, I ski with you guys. [/Channeling inner @KingGrump]

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
Holter monitor? Those are fun, but I only had to wear one 2 days, not 2 weeks. How many holes did they punch in you? Arm or groin? If you only got one I'm jealous, I got 4.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Holter monitor? Those are fun, but I only had to wear one 2 days, not 2 weeks. How many holes did they punch in you? Arm or groin? If you only got one I'm jealous, I got 4.
One, groin. As far as the shaving jobfor all the patches? Amateurs :eek: and no, :useless:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia,
If Phil won't listen to you, there are other ways to control him.
View attachment 128292
I'm willing to try anything. I even have a safe word: Watermelon.
This isn’t the show us your gear thread!
I think there's a store that sells those just down the street. ;)

One, groin. As far as the shaving jobfor all the patches? Amateurs :eek: and no, :useless:
I took the bandage off and there was one larger hole and two smaller holes next to it.

Sponsor

Staff online