• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Classic Rock YES! ( and others..) What are you listening to right now?

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I saw Elvis Costello and the Imposters last week in Denver at the Levitt Pavilion. It was an awesome show. The opener was Nick Lowe with Los Straitjackets.

IMG_20220823_193622565_crop.jpg

IMG_20220823_202151219_BURST009_crop.jpg
"The Imposters - Steve Nieve, Pete Thomas and Davey Faragher - will once again be joined on stage by Texas guitarist, Charlie Sexton"

IMG_20220823_213336173_crop.jpg
Nick joined Elvis for a terrific rendition of 'Indoor Fireworks' and other great songs.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
And for something completely different...

I need help with one of the four guys. I recognize EP, JC, & JLL but the fourth guy with the guitar I can't see well enough to recognize. A little help please?

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I saw Elvis Costello and the Imposters last week in Denver at the Levitt Pavilion. It was an awesome show. The opener was Nick Lowe with Los Straitjackets.

View attachment 177045

View attachment 177048
"The Imposters - Steve Nieve, Pete Thomas and Davey Faragher - will once again be joined on stage by Texas guitarist, Charlie Sexton"

View attachment 177047
Nick joined Elvis for a terrific rendition of 'Indoor Fireworks' and other great songs.

Elvis just announced he is doing a 10 day stand at the Gramercy Theatre starting February 9th.

Sponsor

Staff online