• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Formula 1 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I see one of the RPs is fast. No surprise, MB Junior. McLaren have been on the move. I was surprised by the lap times but I think Sakhir was the track they basically took the infield out and made it an outside track only.

scott43

Skier
P7 for Russell and a little crash-to-Earth for him. Max with Bottas second. Qualifying awaits! Who can do it when it counts...

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
P7 for Russell and a little crash-to-Earth for him. Max with Bottas second. Qualifying awaits! Who can do it when it counts...

Q3 game rules: pick the top 7 out of 10. All entries must be submitted before start of Q1.

Scoring:
+3 points for each correctly placed driver.
+1 point for each driver 1 spot away
- 1 point for each driver in your list that doesn't qualify P1-P7

Last edited:

scott43

Skier
Hmm..
1. Max
2. Bottas
3. Perez
4. Russell
5. Stroll
6. Norris
7. Albon
8. Ricciardo
9. Sainz
10. Gasly

Who's with me!!! :ogbiggrin:

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
Wow, just finished watching! What an amazing, incredible unbelievable race. I mean it put the UN in unbelievable. Yes, so good for Perez, amazing drive from Russel, and once again, the worst luck imaginable for Bottas. I'm not sure where things went wrong for Sainz. He was n 3rd for a while there. He must have stopped under green and gotten passed by people pitting under VSC or something.

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
Wow, just finished watching! What an amazing, incredible unbelievable race. I mean it put the UN in unbelievable. Yes, so good for Perez, amazing drive from Russel, and once again, the worst luck imaginable for Bottas. I'm not sure where things went wrong for Sainz. He was n 3rd for a while there. He must have stopped under green and gotten passed by people pitting under VSC or something.
He stopped after the VSC light went out. Really bad luck And Botas is snake bitten this year.

As much as I love Lewis, I was a bit happy he wasn’t racing this weekend because I just had a feeling without him the race would be more exciting. And boy was that the case.

And I got a kick out of Verstappen complaining Leclerc driving like Verstappen drove his first few years in F1

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Offtopic,
Does anyone know the mask many of the F1 team members are often seen using and if they are publically available? Where it looks like there are 2 slits/gills on the sides that I assume also are filtered ports...or maybe the aero engineers developed something special there....

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Offtopic,
Does anyone know the mask many of the F1 team members are often seen using and if they are publically available? Where it looks like there are 2 slits/gills on the sides that I assume also are filters ports...or maybe the aero engineers developed something special there....

Yes, it's the U-Mask Model 2

We ordered ours in May - they arrived in late August. No idea if that sort of delay is still in play.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Any review of how they performed?

I like mine much better than most of the other filter masks I've tried - the fit is good and there's really no slippage and I can talk fine. It does *not* play well with any but the smallest of sunglasses tho.

Herself has a thinner, smaller face than I do and absolutely hated it. Constant slippage, constant fogging. So now I have a pair and extra filters :D

scott43

Skier
That reminds me of when I got my girlfriend a new small-block camshaft for her Honda Civic for Christmas.. :huh::ogbiggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor