• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

MEN'S World Cup 2022-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Oooohhhh boooy, that was just total annihilation of the opposition.

So all time points record,huh?

I wonder if there is anything in common between the all time points record holders in women and men skiing? Anyone?

geepers

Skiing the powder
Skier

RiesenSL

Getting on the lift
Skier
With no North American men in the final SL (5 Norwegians!), a friendly rivalry has concluded; Canada finished ahead of USA. (40% of CAN points came from rising star Jack Crawford). Although Italia didn't have any stars, their speed team had enough depth to overtake France. The consistent Germans have held onto to 6th for about a decade now.

Nations Cup 2023 -sl.jpg

Last edited:

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Oooohhhh boooy, that was just total annihilation of the opposition.

So all time points record,huh?

I wonder if there is anything in common between the all time points record holders in women and men skiing? Anyone?
I was gonna say they are both really fast but yeah, the Stockli thing.
Maze was burned out after her record season but I think Marco is just warming up! Ahh, to be 24 & fast!! I do think he will need to keep his eyes on guys like Steen-Olsen & Braathen in GS nor is HK done yet.

:golfclap:

Damn, I should have gone with Schwarz instead of Meillard... I was going to but didn't want to copy you again. :P
I wouldn’t have thunk it after the first run but there it is!
l really wanted to pick Pintu & Steen-Olsen but figured both would be a long shot especially with SO starting 18. l was kicking myself after run 1!

Last edited:

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Congratulations to Lucas on the globe, always like that guy!

Till next season, thanks for the show!!!

James

Out There
Instructor
Zenhausern had a weird year. Two victories and that’s it, right?

Manny Feller really dropped off, and Clement Noel had a rough year.

Pete in Idaho

Out on the slopes
Skier
"A significant share of world-class ski racers come from a small hill with a T-bar. The more compact training arenas create a significant advantage: Many runs, close contact with the coaches, quick feedback, and togetherness instead of sitting on a chairlift forever and getting cold.”

Bringing back memories: Code 3 Fire and Police Race Club. Had out own coach ands one year had a 4 day race tng clinic at Homewood Ski Resort (lake Tahoe). Off t he T the bar hill, our coach set a GS course on top and a slalom course on the bottom. Laps in with coaching from Roberto Taddeo we were all done in by 2pm. The real cool thing was we went to Mammoth races the next week and really did well. Good comments Riesen SL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor