• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I have a pair of Dynamic K Model that I bought in France in 1957. They have Marker long thong bindings. I also have the Rogg leather lace up boots that I used with them. I am wondering if these items have any value.
Decorative value only, would be my guess.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Trade: The Ski TRS 180.

Looking for The Ski white or B.A.S. Bad Ass Sidecut

These were mounted with Salomon S727, not that that would matter
IMG_2385.jpeg
IMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_2383.jpeg
IMG_2382.jpeg

Uncle-A

Skier

Max Air

You never get hurt in the air!
Skier
I have a pair of Dynamic K Model that I bought in France in 1957. They have Marker long thong bindings. I also have the Rogg leather lace up boots that I used with them. I am wondering if these items have any value.
I'm confident that any Dynamic from the 50's have value. Dynamic was my favorite ski for 20 years. My collection is pretty good yet I don't have a pair. Send pics please. If selling, II'm interested, along with many others I'm sure -

oldandslow

Putting on skis
Skier
I'm confident that any Dynamic from the 50's have value. Dynamic was my favorite ski for 20 years. My collection is pretty good yet I don't have a pair. Send pics please. If selling, II'm interested, along with many others I'm sure -
I would be interested in selling my wood Dynamics. They have been living apart for about 30 years. One ski is in my basement
IMG_5746.jpg

The other ski is at my house in Sunriver
P8110136.JPG

The skis are in pretty good condition. As I recall the bases have no major issues. Probably the edges have rust. I used the skis for 4 seasons, 3 of which I was in law school with classes 6 days a week.
I have no idea how much the skis are worth. If any one is interested in buying them, I can get them together and take better pictures. These were my last wood skis. I quit using them in 1962 when I switched to Heads.

Max Air

Skier
I would be interested in selling my wood Dynamics. They have been living apart for about 30 years. One ski is in my basement View attachment 206549
The other ski is at my house in Sunriver View attachment 206550
The skis are in pretty good condition. As I recall the bases have no major issues. Probably the edges have rust. I used the skis for 4 seasons, 3 of which I was in law school with classes 6 days a week.
I have no idea how much the skis are worth. If any one is interested in buying them, I can get them together and take better pictures. These were my last wood skis. I quit using them in 1962 when I switched to Heads.
I'm definitely interested, I skied for Dynamic for over a dozen years.

Mike Grubman

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi everyone,

I have been looking for jet Stix that I had first bought in the year 1972. I misplaced them and have never ever been able to find them. I am now 64 years of age. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!!!! I had them in the color yellow but I will take them in my any color.

Please get in touch thanks,

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle-A

Skier
The 3 1/2 Hanson was up to a size 10 street shoe.

Mike Grubman

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi All!

My name is Mike, I'm 64 years old, and had a pair of yellow Jet Stix in 1972. Unfortunately I misplaced them and never found them again.

I have been looking for them for ages and was wondering if anyone had some for sale and/or knew where I might be able to get a pair.

It's the "last piece of the puzzle" for my ski collection and can't seem to get any leads.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Hi All!

My name is Mike, I'm 64 years old, and had a pair of yellow Jet Stix in 1972. Unfortunately I misplaced them and never found them again.

I have been looking for them for ages and was wondering if anyone had some for sale and/or knew where I might be able to get a pair.

It's the "last piece of the puzzle" for my ski collection and can't seem to get any leads.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Ask @wnyskier

Max Air

Skier
I got these off Goodwill. $23 shipped..

View attachment 209878
I've been skiing the Hanson a few times a season, but haven't tried my Altos yet. I'll join you on the split tails, we can compare notes. Last spring, I was ripping Sun Peaks with Nancy Green in the Skier Cross course on Hansons!

Attachments

• Nancy Greene.jpeg
    Nancy Greene.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 25

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I've been skiing the Hanson a few times a season, but haven't tried my Altos yet. I'll join you on the split tails, we can compare notes. Last spring, I was ripping Sun Peaks with Nancy Green in the Skier Cross course on Hansons!
Nancy Greene is a ski goddess!

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
On offer: emergency ski tips, 57 mm Bonna, 68mm Rex, 68mm Bonna.

One or all. If you know what these are for, you probably loved woodies enough to have had a need for some.

Same terms as above.
IMG_20240129_115747.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online