• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Reviews

2020 Atomic Cloud 12

Tricia: This is Atomic’s answer to the women when they asked, “Where’s my Redster?” A winning combination of light wood core and Servotec make the...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 107 Ti

Philpug: I had a chance to ski the Vantage 107 back in December 2017 when Atomic was teasing the Shift binding. I skied it on firm groomers rather...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 97 Ti

Philpug: I was excited to get on this ski because the previous generation never wowed me. It was a nice ski but just kind of ... there. I was able...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 90 Ti

Philpug: These new Vantages are indeed all new, from their clean, understated graphics to the mesh construction with perimeter weighting. I really...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 86 C

UGASkiDawg: This is a great one-ski-quiver candidate that turns really well when you want to but leaves you alone if you don’t. It has a nice...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 86 Ti

Philpug: The Vantage 86 Ti is a bit of a throwback, back to the days of original Nomad Crimson Ti and Völkl AC50, a burly mid-80mm-waisted charger...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Vantage 82 Ti

Andy Mink: Atomic expands its popular Vantage series for 2019-20 with the addition of the Vantage 82 Ti. In a field that seems to be getting more...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Redster G9

Philpug: Pantone 186C, that's the color Atomic uses on its race skis for this season, and that's the color that drapes the all-new G9. Atomic’s...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Redster S9

Drahtguy Kevin: Click in and hang on. This ski exudes power and speed. At 68mm underfoot and a 13.3m radius, the ride is quick but stable. And...

Replies
Views
2020 Armada Victa 97Ti

Elemmac: This ski is what the Völkl Aura wishes it could be (sorry Völkl). The Victa 97Ti has the stability of an ox and could cause the damage of...

Replies
Views
2020 Armada Victa 87Ti

AmyPJ: The Victa 87 is a really nice ski that has been on my radar. It has Titanal in it (two sheets, I believe), which makes it very damp and...

Replies
Views
2020 Armada Tracer 108

Andy Mink: My quick notes for this ski say, "YES! YES! YES!" Where the Tracer 98s tended to sink a bit in the choppy powder at Mammoth, these had...

Replies
Views
2020 Armada Invictus 99Ti

Stephen: This ski is all business. It's like the Tracer's older brother who got it together right out of high school. It absolutely handled...

Replies
Views
2020 Armada Invictus 89Ti

SBrown: The Invictus 89Ti is a superb all-around ski that is biased a bit toward off piste but handles groomers with aplomb (although I never got...

Replies
Views
2020 Armada Invictus 85

Ron: This skis very much like the 99 but it is even less stiff or demanding. It’s a fun, easy ski but lacks a little energy and pop for me. I did...

Replies
Views
2020 Armada Edollo

dean_spirito: The 2019 Henrik Harlaut pro model isn’t exactly all new, but a few changes are worth mentioning. The Edollo is still the same 98mm...

Replies
Views