• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 New England Gathering discussion

What location is preferred?

• Killiington

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Saddleback

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Either

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
How does he like the Roxas? I've tried them on in the shop; they seem wonderful but I haven't skied them.

He loves them. He has a very wide foot. That was the only boot he can get his foot into. Couldn't fit his foot into the Atomic race boot even without the liner in the shell.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I suggest we hire an over priced has been lawyer right now.

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be able to attend Maine mini-gatherings throughout the winter, although I'm planning an extensive road trip out west.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
I have voted in the poll; in the unlikely event of a tie, I suppose I would cast the tie-breaker.

If Killington wins, we would probably have an event from March 25th to 27th, although I would want to pick a date that would ensure @Guy in Shorts 's attendance as my familarity with Killington is limited (non-existent).

If Saddleback wins, I'll defer to @Tony S regarding the dates, although I imagine the timeframe would be roughly similar (i.e., late March, early April).

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I have voted in the poll; in the unlikely event of a tie, I suppose I would cast the tie-breaker.

If Killington wins, we would probably have an event from March 25th to 27th, although I would want to pick a date that would ensure @Guy in Shorts 's attendance as my familarity with Killington is limited (non-existent).

If Saddleback wins, I'll defer to @Tony S regarding the dates, although I imagine the timeframe would be roughly similar (i.e., late March, early April).
If you'd like someone to split the pack and guide the intermediates around the resort, I'd prefer the following weekend, April 1-3. My daughter is getting married the previous weekend. I only mention this as there was an option for April at Saddleback.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
If you'd like someone to split the pack and guide the intermediates around the resort, I'd prefer the following weekend, April 1-3. My daughter is getting married the previous weekend. I only mention this as there was an option for April at Saddleback.

Thanks for the offer; I would certainly consider early April as well.

Of course, your daughter could always reschedule her wedding as well. :duck:

James

Out There
Instructor
I’ve got photos of Tony throwing away Killington ballots.
Meanwhile, they’re offering cash for Killington votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online