• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mustard, which, when and where?

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Brown mustard, the Polish horseradish type with the seeds, hot Chinese mustard and sometimes but very rarely the de Jon style, but not yellow. It goes on anything that you would normally put on rye bread, of course hot dogs and soft pretzels. I am sure there are a few more things to be added later.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Harolds Deli FTW:
b0cf759defe21e2394e8c97277f53dfe.jpg
That's just obscene.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
"which, when and where?"

None, never, and nowhere.

Mustard is perhaps the most foul food out there, IMO.

When I was a kid that was my stance on mustard. Then as a teenager I read Arthur Clarke's 2010 and there was a part where the astronauts were discussing the foods they missed the most. One of them just wanted a hot dog - from Yankee stadium on a crisp fall day with spice brown mustard - OK, I forget exactly how it was describes, but it sounded good. I think I keep 4 or 5 kinds of mustard on hand now for their proper applications.

Uncle-A

Skier
When I was a kid that was my stance on mustard. Then as a teenager I read Arthur Clarke's 2010 and there was a part where the astronauts were discussing the foods they missed the most. One of them just wanted a hot dog - from Yankee stadium on a crisp fall day with spice brown mustard - OK, I forget exactly how it was describes, but it sounded good. I think I keep 4 or 5 kinds of mustard on hand now for their proper applications.
A hot dog at Yankee Stadium on a crisp fall day with spicy brown mustard. Does it get better than that? Especially if you are there in October and Yankee fans have been there in October more than any other team. That is why Yankee team jackets have to be warmer than any other team, because you still get to use them in October.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
A hot dog at Yankee Stadium on a crisp fall day with spicy brown mustard. Does it get better than that?
Yes. You could replace the mustard with ketchup. (And replace Yankee Stadium with PNC Park... but I'd be willing to visit Yankee Stadium.)

Uncle-A

Skier
Yes. You could replace the mustard with ketchup. (And replace Yankee Stadium with PNC Park... but I'd be willing to visit Yankee Stadium.)
KETCHUP you have to be kidding me.

Sponsor

Staff online