Product Reviews

2022 Augment All Mountain 88 Carving

**Without editing the whole review, the All Mountain 88 Ti, for 2022 is now called the All Mountain 88 Carving ** Philpug: With the new name for...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Cross Wind

Even those who are in the know are still somewhat familiar with Blossom and the White Out, the reference ski in the Turbo collection. But for...

Replies
Views
2022 Fischer RC4 Worldcup RC Pro

Phil: Yes, you know we love the RC4 CT, the mid-radius ski with race ski construction. Well, it has a little brother with not as much Type A...

Replies
Views
2022 Blossom Pure 99

Philpug: Like many of Blossoms other offerings the Pure 99 (formally the Namaste)’s numbers and specs are really pretty average when you look at...

Replies
Views
2022 Stöckli Laser AX

Erik Timmerman: My first time on a Stöckli (okay, I once skied a pair of Asteroids, but those don't count). Would I feel the magic? This versatile...

Replies
Views
2022 Nordica Enforcer 104 Free

Philpug: Playful. That's the first word that came to mind when I got on the Enforcer 104 Free. The forebody of the ski reminds me of the Enforcer...

Replies
Views
2022 Salomon S/Force TI.80

Philpug: You know we have been in love with the S/Force Bold for the past year. As an 84mm Western frontside all-mountain ski, there are few...

Replies
Views
2022 Fischer RC One 82 GT WS

Tricia: Fischer is one brand that is steering away from women’s-specific skis, but it is offering skis in a variety of lengths and flex patterns...

Replies
Views
2022 Augment All Mountain 98 Ti

Philpug: When I first heard about the all-new AM98, I have to admit I was a bit scared. I had just skied the AM88 for a couple of days prior and I...

Replies
Views
2022 Fischer RC One 82 GT

Philpug: While the RC One 86 GT has been getting the lion's share of attention, it is the 82 GT that is the true sleeper of the collection. The...

Replies
Views
2022 Head Kore 93

Philpug: Some say Head is taking a big risk changing the immensely popular Kore 93Ti; I look at it the other way, Head would be taking a bigger...

Replies
Views
2022 Nordica Enforcer 94

Philpug: Nordica took the one shortcoming of the Enforcer and fixed it by making the ski much more proportionate. One of the weaknesses of the...

Replies
Views
2022 Head Supershape e-Rally

Philpug: The Rally has been the SkiTalk.com weapon of choice from the Supershape collection since it was introduced two generations ago. It has...

Replies
Views
2022 Rossignol Black Ops Sender Ti

Philpug: (snippet from full preview/review HERE) As soon as I got the Sender Ti on snow, I knew I had gone two for two (ie, the length and the...

Replies
Views
2022 Fischer RC4 The Curv GT

Erik Timmerman: Fischer has updated the Curv GT, taking it from a ski that was a nice piece of my quiver to a ski that could replace half of my...

Replies
Views
2022 Liberty Evolv 100

Philpug: Yes, this is the love child of the retired Liberty’s V-Series and core Origin lines. The Evolv takes the Origin’s shape philosophy and...

Replies
Views
2022 Salomon S/Force Bold

Philpug: Even though the S/Force shares much of its DNA with the narrower S/Max, Salomon made the S/Force much more compliant at its extremities...

Replies
Views
2022 Salomon QST 98

Philpug: With the addition of the Stance 96 and 102, some questioned the need for the QST 99. I am sure Salomon did too, hence the redirection of...

Replies
Views
2022 Head Kore 97 W

Tricia: When Head decided to shake up the KORE lineup by tweaking the name and changing the construction, they took this ski to the next level...

Replies
Views
2022 Volkl Secret 102

Tricia: It's no secret that Völkl has blown women away with this lineup. The Secret 102 is the perfect gateway to a powder ski. Using Tailored...

Replies
Views