Product Reviews

2021 K2 Disruption MTi

Philpug: You know we were smitten with the outgoing K2 Charger collection; damn, we will miss those extremely underrated and underappreciated...

Replies
Views
2021 Blizzard Firebird Race Ti

Philpug: You are getting a ton of performance with the Race Ti -- even compared to its more expensive brother, the Comp. Blizzard just makes good...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle ZX108

Philpug: Could the all-new ZX108 be the deal of the 2021 season? At $749, I believe it is in the conversation. I talked to many ski shop owners...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Cross Wind

Even those who are in the know are still somewhat familiar with Blossom and the White Out, the reference ski in the Turbo collection. But for...

Replies
Views
2022 Völkl M6 Mantra

Philpug: Many times we will say “The best [insert ski here] yet!” In the case of the new M6 Mantra, I can say that with complete confidence. I...

Replies
Views
2022 Völkl Secret 96

Tricia: Völkl has had women’s skis with a strong following, but none more than the Aura, which came on the scene in 2007 with a 94mm waist. Most...

Replies
Views
2021 Blizzard Bonafide 97

Philpug: I have owned every generation of Bonafide since it was introduced; each had its own, slightly different personality, but the all-new...

Replies
Views
2021 Black Crows Justis

Philpug: Finally I got see what others have seen in how a Black Crow should ski. After numerous attempts over the years with little success I was...

Replies
Views
2021 Liberty Evolv 90

Philpug: The Evolv was a pleasure to ski. Liberty integrated its VMT into a shape that is more akin to the traditional Origin than the newer...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Worldcup Rebels e-Race Pro

Philpug: This is the first ski in a while that made me think I wanted to don a race suit and get into a Thursday night beer league. It just wants...

Replies
Views
2021 Elan Wingman 86 Ti

Philpug: The 86 Ti is the version for moderate-speed skiers who like to make a rounder turn; without the carbon to add strength, the 86 Ti is much...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle MX75

Philpug: Kästle has always offered a narrow MX. The 70, 74, 78, even a 67 have always been in the line, but they were never really marketed to the...

Replies
Views
2021 Armada Declivity 92 Ti

Philpug: If light is right for you, then put the Declivity 92 on your list of skis to consider. This is a new age for Armada, and the Declivity...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Stormrider 88

FairToMiddlin: For about four years now, Stöckli has been churning out a very refined, very easygoing SR 88. When it first came out, I thought it...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Black Ops Rallybird Ti

Tricia: I was fortunate to have the Black Ops Rallybird Ti in my long-term test lineup, but unfortunately the weather and early closure of the...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Namaste

Like many of Blossoms other offerings the Namaste’s numbers and specs are really pretty average when you look at them on paper. Nothing with the...

Replies
Views
2020 Liberty V82

Drahtguy Kevin: From tip to tail, this ski is a winner. This ski is smooth and easy just like its skinnier little brother. Multiple turn shapes...

Replies
Views
2021 Rossignol Black Ops Sender Ti

Philpug: (snippet from full preview/review HERE) As soon as I got the Sender Ti on snow, I knew I had gone two for two (ie, the length and the...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Kanjo

Andy Mink: The Kanjo is light and playful with with good edge hold. With Titanal underfoot for strength and damping, and beech and poplar wood for...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Deacon V.Werks

Philpug: This ski blew all our testers away. It is safe to say that it was the overwhelming shocker of the test, in the best possible way. The...

Replies
Views