Product Reviews

2021 Augment All Mountain 98 Ti

Philpug: When I first heard about the all-new AM98, I have to admit I was a bit scared. I had just skied the AM88 for a couple of days prior and I...

Replies
Views
2021 Line Blade

Philpug: Line is no stranger to throwing a design against the wall to see if it sticks, Hell, it's the company's founding philosophy, back to when...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Tail Wind

The Tail Wind is the narrowest offering in Blossom's Turbo collection, but its construction has more in common with the narrower Numero Uno models...

Replies
Views
2021 Stöckli Stormrider 88

FairToMiddlin: For about four years now, Stöckli has been churning out a very refined, very easygoing SR 88. When it first came out, I thought it...

Replies
Views
2021 K2 Disruption MTi

Philpug: You know we were smitten with the outgoing K2 Charger collection; damn, we will miss those extremely underrated and underappreciated...

Replies
Views
2021 Kästle MX83

Philpug: The outgoing MX83 and MX84 were the gold standard for many of our readers as well as sales leaders in the MX collection, so the new MX83...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Cross Wind

Even those who are in the know are still somewhat familiar with Blossom and the White Out, the reference ski in the Turbo collection. But for...

Replies
Views
2021 Liberty Evolv 84

Drahtguy Kevin: This new ski for 2021 follows in the footsteps of the Evolv 90 and 100 with a smooth and predictable ride. Getting the ski on edge...

Replies
Views
2021 Armada Declivity 92 Ti

Philpug: If light is right for you, then put the Declivity 92 on your list of skis to consider. This is a new age for Armada, and the Declivity...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Katana 108

Drahtguy Kevin: Sweet mother Mary, what a ride. This new offering doesn’t have a traditional damp feel, but the dampness is there. It has an...

Replies
Views
2020 Atomic Redster X9 WB

Andy Mink: Do you need just a little more width from your carving ski? That’s what the “WB” stands for: X9 Wide Body. With a few more millimeters...

Replies
Views
2020 Rossignol Experience 94 Ti

FairToMiddlin: A year ago, I would have given you my best comedic, evil-villain laugh if you would tell me that Rossi is about to introduce an...

Replies
Views
2021 Salomon Stance 96

Philpug: Remember the Salomon Sentinel? This is the modern incarnation of that brown bomber. Salomon hasn’t offered a ski with such power in this...

Replies
Views
2020 Liberty V82 W

Tricia: Much like the Liberty V76 W, the 82 is good on groomers, playful in the moguls, and powerful in the trees. The primary difference is...

Replies
Views
2021 Blizzard Rustler 10

FairToMiddlin: I was gaga over the Rustler 10 last year, and this year, Blizzard told us that it increased the wood core thickness by 1mm, gave it...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Mantra 102

Philpug: Every year I flex a ski and immediately know, This is going to be a killer ski. The new Mantra 102 is one such ski. Where most brands...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Numero Uno N°1 RC

The Numero Uno N°1 RC is a ski that should be considered by everyone who enjoys ripping up groomers on a bluebird morning. While the Numero Uno...

Replies
Views
2021 Elan Wingman 86 CTi

Philpug: The all-new Wingman 86 CTi is the wide, long-turning charger to the 82 CTi's narrower-waisted, short-turning fun machine -- and I say...

Replies
Views
2020 Stöckli Laser AR

Philpug: This is the resurrection of a Stöckli letter combo that once was a mainstay in the Laser line. The current AX was previously referred to...

Replies
Views
2020 Salomon S/Force Bold

Philpug: Even though the S/Force shares much of its DNA with the narrower S/Max, Salomon made the S/Force much more compliant at its extremities...

Replies
Views