Product Reviews

2021 Dynastar M-Pro 90

Philpug: I hate when I have preconceived thoughts that are complete misses. I didn't say publicly that the ski would be a miss, but I did think to...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Numero Uno N°1 RC

The Numero Uno N°1 RC is a ski that should be considered by everyone who enjoys ripping up groomers on a bluebird morning. While the Numero Uno...

Replies
Views
2 3
2021 Renoun Earhart 88

Tricia: Renoun brings its award-winning technology to the Earhart 88, a ski that is the namesake of a female pioneer and designed just for women...

Replies
Views
2021 Dynastar M-Pro 99

Philpug: At first glance you might think the new M-Pro 99 is just a warmed-over Legend (which was considered a warmed-over Cham), but that is not...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom Numero Uno N°1 SC

Compared to its stouter brother the Numero Uno N°1 RC, the N°1 SC is a lighter and softer version in the proven 121-71-106 shape. It is a great...

Replies
Views
2021 Augment All Mountain 88 Ti

Philpug: Of the premium 88mm skis, the AM88 is the most traditional in shape with its rounded tip and almost full camber flex. Turn radius in our...

Replies
Views
2 3
2021 K2 Disruption MTi

Philpug: You know we were smitten with the outgoing K2 Charger collection; damn, we will miss those extremely underrated and underappreciated...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Supershape e-Titan

Philpug: Head is asking the new 84mm-waisted e-Titan to do a lot: to carry the wide carver tradition of the previous Titans but also replace the...

Replies
Views
2022 Völkl M6 Mantra

Philpug: Many times we will say “The best [insert ski here] yet!” In the case of the new M6 Mantra, I can say that with complete confidence. I...

Replies
Views
2 3 4
2021 Fischer RC One 86 GT

Philpug: The Fischer RC One GT 86 has a mouthful of a name; an accomplished skier could make it down the better part of some ski trails before...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Deacon 84

Philpug: The Deacon goes back to its roots à la the old 724 Pro and AC50. This is a no-compromise ski, very powerful and precise. Of all the skis...

Replies
Views
2021 Augment All Mountain 98 Ti

Philpug: When I first heard about the all-new AM98, I have to admit I was a bit scared. I had just skied the AM88 for a couple of days prior and I...

Replies
Views
2021 Head V-Shape V10

Philpug: The V10 is the flagship of an all-new collection that splits the difference between Supershapes and Monsters. The V10’s reference size is...

Replies
Views
2021 DPS Pagoda Piste 90 RP

Andy Mink: Moving the shape of the Alchemist 100 RP (resort powder) down to the 90 waist size, DPS has created a fun, light ski for the...

Replies
Views
2021 DPS Pagoda Piste 94 C2

Andy Mink: I took this ski all over the mountain at Mammoth on a warmer day that produced some softer snow along with bullet-proof bumps...

Replies
Views
2021 Armada Declivity 92 Ti

Philpug: If light is right for you, then put the Declivity 92 on your list of skis to consider. This is a new age for Armada, and the Declivity...

Replies
Views
2 3
2022 Völkl Secret 96

Tricia: Völkl has had women’s skis with a strong following, but none more than the Aura, which came on the scene in 2007 with a 94mm waist. Most...

Replies
Views
2021 Blossom White Out

The Blossom White Out has an underground following like few skis do. A look into the ski lockers of Pugski.com's Colorado testers will reveal more...

Replies
Views
2021 Völkl Deacon V.Werks

Philpug: This ski blew all our testers away. It is safe to say that it was the overwhelming shocker of the test, in the best possible way. The...

Replies
Views
2021 Head Supershape e-Magnum

Philpug: While the Magnum isn’t the ski that started the Supershape revolution, it is the model that catapulted it into the mainstream. Each...

Replies
Views

Sponsor