• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Reviews

2023 Lusti MP 77

Philpug: Size tested: 177cm Location tested: Palisades Tahoe, CA Conditions tested in: Softening firm groomers, hard solid crust We get the...

Replies
Views
2024 Rossignol V70*+V-Ti Master (R22)

Andy Mink Where Tested: Brighton, UT Conditions tested in: Firm but softening chalk groomers Size: 181cm The Forza 70°+ Master is the mac daddy...

Replies
Views
2020 Renoun Z-90

Andy Mink: This ski gave me my "OMG, I am SOOO glad I got back into skiing" moment. I got on a pair of these during the 2016-17 season, and it was...

Replies
Views
2024 Stöckli Montero AX

Philpug Size tested: 178cm Location tested: Loveland CO Conditions tested in: First run groomers. I went against my rule one of reviewing: “Start...

Replies
Views
2024 Stöckli Laser CX

Tricia Length tested: 163 Location tested: Snowbasin, UT Conditions tested: Firm Corduroy When the early morning groomers hold up a little longer...

Replies
Views
2024 Head Power Joy

Tricia Length tested: 158 Location: Mammoth Conditions: Chopped groomers The Head Power Joy was a ski we asked for and we got it. The minute you...

Replies
Views
2024 Kästle FX96 Ti

Philpug: The FX96 Ti has been updated with more metal in the construction last season and carries over unchanged for 2023. The current shape...

Replies
Views
2024 Nordica Enforcer 94

Philpug: A few years ago, Nordica took the one shortcoming of the Enforcer and fixed it by making the ski much more proportionate. One of the...

Replies
Views
2023 Rossignol Hero Master ST (R22)

Philpug Size tested: 165cm Location tested: Snowbird, Ut. Conditions tested in: Firm groomers To quote The Birds, “Turn, Turn, Turn!” That is...

Replies
Views
2024 Völkl M6 Mantra

Philpug: Many times we will say “The best [insert ski here] yet!” In the case of the new M6 Mantra, I can say that with complete confidence. I...

Replies
Views
2023 Armada Declivity 102 Ti

Winks Size tested: 172cm Location tested: Mammoth Mountain, Sugarbowl Conditions tested in: groomed snow and fresh slurpee Did I just hear the...

Replies
Views
2024 Armada Declivity 102 Ti

Winks Size tested: 172cm Location tested: Mammoth Mountain, Sugarbowl Conditions tested in: groomed snow and fresh slurpee Did I just hear the...

Replies
Views
2022 Head Supershape e-Rally

Philpug: The Rally has been the SkiTalk.com weapon of choice from the Supershape collection since it was introduced two generations ago. It has...

Replies
Views
2 3
2021 Dynastar M-Pro 99

Philpug: At first glance you might think the new M-Pro 99 is just a warmed-over Legend (which was considered a warmed-over Cham), but that is not...

Replies
Views
2024 Elan Primetime 44+

Philpug Location: Brighton Conditions: Chalky Groomers Size Tested: 172 Elan has a history of making frontside skis that fall under the radar...

Replies
Views
2024 Nordica Unleashed 98

Stephen Size tested: 186cm Location tested: Loveland, CO Conditions tested in: Fresh groomers, off piste chalk, moguls From the moment I saw...

Replies
Views
2024 Völkl Secret 96

Tricia: Völkl has had women’s skis with a strong following, but none more than the Aura, which came on the scene in 2007 with a 94mm waist. Most...

Replies
Views
2023 Lusti CWR+ 95

Length tested: 180 cm Location tested: Palisades Tahoe/Mammoth Conditions: Everything spring Philpug: Ever just look at a ski, pick it up and...

Replies
Views
2024 Stockli Stormrider 95

Andy Mink Where Tested: Brighton, UT Conditions tested in: Frigid firm chalk groomers Size: 176cm "Like glass. Like SOFT glass." That was how I...

Replies
Views
2024 Fischer Ranger 96

Philpug: Size tested: 180 Location tested: Loveland Colorado Conditions tested in: Fresh groomers/chalky off piste Welcome to the new world of...

Replies
Views

Sponsor