• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Reviews

2024 Kästle RX11

Andy Mink: Size tested: 178 Location tested: Mammoth Mountain, CA Conditions tested in: Early morning groomers YEEHAW! Let 'r rip! At 68mm...

Replies
Views
2022 Blizzard Bonafide 97

Philpug: I have owned every generation of Bonafide since it was introduced; each had its own, slightly different personality, but the Bonafide 97...

Replies
Views
2024 4FRNT MSP CC

Test Team Note: Even with a slight construction change, we expect the 2024 model to ski on par with the outgoing core. We will update review when...

Replies
Views
2020 Nordica Astral 84

AmyPJ: The Astral 84 was a very, very fun ski: stable, turny, light, and playful, and also easy to get into and hold a turn. The tip shape favors...

Replies
Views
2023 K2 Mindbender 89Ti

Philpug Size tested: 182 Location tested: Loveland Conditions tested in: Late day cut up chop. I will start this review in a way that will make...

Replies
Views
2024 Rossignol Experience 86 Ti

Philpug: The 2024 Rossignol Experience 86Ti is a carryover ski enhanced with N.G.T. (New Graphic Technology) from last year and honestly I don't...

Replies
Views
2024 Armada Declivity 92 Ti

Andy Mink Size tested: 180cm Location tested: Mammoth Mountain, CA Conditions tested in: Late afternoon shadows, cut up soft snow starting to set...

Replies
Views
2024 Head Worldcup Rebels e-Race Pro

Philpug: This is the first ski in a while that made me think I wanted to don a race suit and get into a Thursday night beer league. It just wants...

Replies
Views
2023 Stöckli Stormrider 88

Philpug: Stöckli went back to the drawing board last year with a redesign of one the reference skis in the premium upper 80's segment. Stockli...

Replies
Views
2024 Nordica Enforcer 88

Philpug: At first I wondered why Nordica would introduce an Enforcer 88 when there is already the very successful 94mm version. Honestly, the 88...

Replies
Views
2024 Blizzard Rustler 10

Winks Size tested: 174 Location tested: Mammoth Mountain Conditions tested in: A beautiful blue bird day with softening conditions A long awaited...

Replies
Views
2024 Fischer RC One 82 GT

Philpug: While the RC One 86 GT has been getting the lion's share of attention, it is the 82 GT that is the true sleeper of the collection. The...

Replies
Views
2023 Liberty Evolv 84 W

Tricia: Liberty has been making big improvements in their design and introduced VMT (Vertical Metal Technology) over the past several years. This...

Replies
Views
2024 Stöckli Montero AR

Philpug Size tested: 175 Location tested: Loveland CO/Snowbasin UT Conditions tested in: Fresh corduroy, scoured wind buff There is an old...

Replies
Views
2024 Rossignol Experience 82 Ti

Philpug: So, 82 is the new "insert whatever the latest biggest fad width" here. Every brand seems to be focusing on the 82mm segment -- which is...

Replies
Views
2023 Stöckli Laser WRT Pro

Philpug Size tested: 172cm Location tested: Loveland,CO Conditions tested in: Groomer Zoomers To quote George Takei: “Oh My …!” In a perfect...

Replies
Views
6 7 8
2024 Atomic Volant 9000

Location tested: Vail, Co Conditions tested in: Nice Chalky Groomers Philpug: Talk about a blast from the past. Volant started way back in the...

Replies
Views
2024 Dynastar M-Cross 82

Philpug Location Tested: Deer Valley UT Conditions: Chalky groomers Length:176cm Remember the Dynastar 4x4 series? I am not talking about the old...

Replies
Views
2024 Faction Dancer 2

Philpug Location Tested: Mt. Rose, NV Conditions: Varied Length: 177cm I had a lot of thoughts about the Dancer Collection coming in. The Rolling...

Replies
Views
2024 Peak 104 By Bode

Tricia Size tested: 168 Location tested: Mt Rose, Brighton, Palisades Tahoe, Big Sky, Deer Valley Conditions tested: Mostly powder days with the...

Replies
Views

Sponsor